April 29, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow



Hey guys!
I want to start off by saying that I've been AWOL due to so much studying for finals but SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER! :-)

Anyways, since school has taken over my life for the past couple of days, I haven't really put on much makeup (I just didn’t have the time to) but I have used been using the L’Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow in “Amber Rush”. 



 
I had this for quite some time now and for some reason it didn't catch my eyes now and I cannot stop using it! Its a shimmery pinkish amber creamy color that does not crease at all and that it can either be worn by itself or it can become the base to the eye makeup. 

I've been using it alot lately because its also a nice spring color. Just dab a little on my eyes with my finger and blend it across my lid with a blending brush. It looks really natural and just enough color to my face. What i also like about it that it complements my skin. I have lightish tan skin and light brown eyes and this product makes them pop more. 

Blush: Maybelline Fit Me Blush in "Deep Rose"
Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in shade "150 Nude"
Mascara: Clinique High Impact Mascara
Overall its a good eyeshadow to keep; can either be used in the day time or evening. Its roughly about $8 and can be bought at any drug store or supermarket store.

Do you like L'Oreal? What other products should I try from their brand? Comment below and hope you guys have a lovely day!


xoxo R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS