July 21, 2013

Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Polishes


This year, Revlon has been on point with their amazing products. From their Nearly Naked foundation to their Just Bitten Kissable lipstains and now nails! I have been absolutely been head over heels with their amazing nail products (and this is coming from an only Essie nail polish owner). I recently bought these two from their ColorStay Range. The orange redish tone is called Marmalade and the nude one is called Bare Bones. What I love about them is that, unlike the Essie polishes, this is a double barrel brush that is nice and big! You can easily use one brush motion to cover the entire nail. Once its applied, it dries quite quickly. Though it claims to last you for 11 days, I believe it wont last you for that long. It's last me for about 4 days before it starts chipping. I really suggest you get your hands on these! They are just really great.

xxx R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS