May 31, 2013

May Favorites!



This month has been quite a whirlwind; my skin has been acting up, I’ve been sick and its been so crapy outside that I just don’t feel like doing absolutely anything! I’ve kept everything minimal this month and just healthy and light.

For foundation, I went back to my first foundation that helped my skin Neutrogena SkinClearing Liquid foundation in Nude. First foundation ever used and first to not make my skin act up. Its not heavy at all and have an average coverage. I know its not the best one out there in the world but I just trust it since I’ve used it before.

Another product that I’ve been reaching out to is the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sponge Cake. Its a nude gloss with a little bit of pink and has shimmer. Perfect to use everyday. Its not sticky on the lips and it smells absolutely amazing! Never thought a lip gloss can smell and taste so good!

Hair product I’ve been using a little sample bottle of Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle that I got from May’s Birchbox. Its a small leave in conditioner, similar to the Its a 10! Miracle Leave in Product. I like it a lot because being in Florida, my hair gets really frizzy and knotty so I’ve been just praying this after towel drying my hair. What I love about it is that it doesn't leave my hair greasy or heavy and it smells like coconuts!

Lastly, I’ve been loving the Ponds Evening Sooth Wet Cleansing Towelettes. Its wipes that removes most, if not all, makeup that I’m wearing but is also very gentle. It makes cleansing much easier and quicker than before. It has Chamomile extract which helps sooth and calm any irritated skin or skin problems, so that’s a plus! 

Also, I decided to include this into this blog because I have been using it a lot and has help me so much. At the beginning of the month I decided to do a detox of my body because i was just not feeling the best and everything was irritating my skin and my stomach. I’ve been drinking about 2 tbsp of Aloe Tree Concentrate with a glass of water everytime I want water or anytime I’m eating with something for 3 days out of the week. Its a 16 fl oz bottle that you can choose from any brands on the supermarket and it works wonders. Firstly, Aloe plant helps heal any scars or bumps or injuries that the skin is involved in. It dries it and works like magic and helps prevent any scarring! But I’ve been drinking it and it has helped me not only with my skin and my stomach but my entire self being! I feel light and healthy and finally just comfortable again :) If you can, go to the nearest supermarket store and see if they have aloe water or aloe concentrate and give it a go. The taste is not THE best but you get used to it after a while. Let me just finish by saying that I’m no doctor to tell you what you need to take or not. But its something that has helped me and maybe this could help.

So there it is. those are all my May Favorites. I am still freaking shocked that may is over and we are in june. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE HELL TIME IS FLYING BY SO FREAKING FAST!?

xxx R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS