May 19, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic BB Cream

Retails at Target for $15.98
Going into Target is probably the worst place for my wallet. Ever. Snooping around the cosmetics department "just to look" (honestly, that just never happens) and this caught my attention. Its the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream in the color light. I've heard of other BB creams from other brands but what caught my attention was that there are only 4 shades. 
First Impression: when I applied some on my hand, I was a little confused because it came out white with purple little microbeads. As I kept on smoothing it out, it slowly started turning in to a light nude color and finally completely blended in with my skin. 
Pros: It does what it says; its a perfect consistency to use as a primer for combination skin types. Also helps corrects and adds a bit of glow to the face. If you don't have much problem with your skin, this is great to use alone on a daily basis; its very light and with time doesn't make the skin oily.
Cons: When I was applying it to my face, it does attach itself to dry patches around my hairline and around my temples. Also, when applying with bare hands, I really had to blended around any part of my face that had hair (mostly my eyebrows and hairline) because that is where it mostly stayed and was really noticeable. 
Overall: I really like this as a primer. Though it says it hydrates the skin, its better when I moisturize my skin and then use it. Its very lightweight and its easy to use. Its great if your on the go and in need of something quick or you just want a little bit more coverage without using so many products on your face. 

Hope you guys had a lovely weekend! :-)
xxx R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS