June 8, 2013

Glossybox: May 2013!




This months Glossybox is the first time I have ever received any of their boxes (or any beauty boxes at all!). I was so excited to receive it that I actually counted down the days until it came and tracked it day by day, a bit obsessed I know. It was really excited because for this months theme was their one year of celebration here in the States!

The first item I noticed after opening the box was the Etre Belle Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro Mask. This mask provides skin with intense moisture and it improves its elasticity. I've heard the wonders that Aloe Vera and Collagen have, so when I saw it I had to give it a go! It was absolutely amaazzzing. Put it on before I went to sleep and woke up with the most amazing skin ever. Very moisturizing and very hydrating. Only problem is that when I was looking to buy it, I could only order it if I lived in Europe :(
Full Size: $39.50 / 10 masks

There was a small sample size of the Epionce Intense Defense Anti-Aging + Repair Serum. Its a Anti-Aging serum that has multivitamins for the skin. It helps skin rejuvenation and prevent visible signs of aging. Has vitamins A, B, C, D and E. Claims to give you beautiful, radiant skin that functions at its best. Since its a really small sample, it will be hard to see results overtime but very excited to try it.
Full Size: $136.00 / 30mL

The Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray caught my attention soon after the mask. The Volupt Spray is a volume spray gel that provides the hair with volume and softness. Shake and apply on damp hair. You can blowdry for extra body or leave it to air dry to show off your waves or curls. It's freaking amazing. Pop this before blow drying your hair or on natural hair and this won't leave that sticky or hard like a regular gel would! I have fine hair and after using this, it gives my hair that extra oommf it needs for the day.
Full Size: $19.95 / 5.07 fl oz

I got two of the three samples they had for the European Wax Center. The body wash and the body lotion helps prevent ingrown hair after shaving and prevents those red bumps and blemishes. I'm definitely excited to try this out since its summer and legs are the main things to show! 
Full Size: $20.00 / 8 oz

 Swatched this on my hand and its really really pigmented! Xtreme Lashes GlideLiner Long Lasting Eye Pencil is kind of a mixture of an eye liner gel and an eye pencil. Looks like a pencil and dries an gel liner! States that its smudge-proof and lasts all day. I got the color Xpresso and I realized that you really didn't need much pressure to put this on. Its literally glides on your eyes making your eyelashes fuller
Full Size: $29.00 / .04 oz

The last item on the box was the Nicka K New York Absolute! perfume stick. The packaging is really nice and very eye catching. Smells absolutely amazing as well. Its perfect to carry around your purse. The scent is very subtle, like not all up in our face where your going to suffocate but also not like your not wearing any perfume at all. 
Full Size: $14.99 / .29 oz

That's it for this months Glossybox. Let me know what you guys think! You can subscibe to Glossybox on their website (www.glossybox.com) for $21 per month. They ship to Ireland, UK and US.

xxx R.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS