June 29, 2013

June Favorites


Another month has passed, another monthly favorites post! I am in utter shock that were half way through the year O.O Anyways, here are the items I've loved using throughout this month!

If you cant tell from previous posts, I am obsessed with cream eyeshadows. They are so easy to use and take no time! I've been loving MAC's Paint Pot in Constructivist and Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Pomegranate Punk. They go on smooth and stay put once they dry. Xtreme Lashes in Xpresso has been my all time favorite eyeliner this month. It glides on like a gel liner and won't move! With the summer heat and humidity that Florida has, this is just perfect. Maybelline has never let me down with their range of mascaras. The Mega Plush Volum Express mascara by Maybelline is being put to good use! From their range, its the one that makes my lashes thicker and I've been loving using it this month just by itself or with a bit of liner.

For the lips, I've rekindled my love for MAC's Velvet Teddy Lipstick. Its a matte, neutral color with brown with pink tones in it. Its simple and very similar to my natural lip color and stays on for a while before the need to do touch ups. I bought The Body Shop Shea Body Butter at Ulta a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I bought the small one because I mostly use it for my hands and carry it around in my purse but definitely buying the bigger one soon! I am absolutely in love with the smell. Lastly, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is probably the best purchase I've made this month. I still have no clue what is causing me to have dry patches around my nose and mouth but every night, usually before I go to sleep, I've been applying this around my lips and mouth and it's helped so much! Its still dry but its gotten a lot better now and I just love how it leaves my lips nice and moisturised! Though the smell is a little funky, it is definitely amazing.

xxx R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS