June 16, 2013

New Origins GinZing Moisturzer


Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer $26.50
Finding the right moisturizer for anyone can be tricky. For me, its been one hell of a journey. They are either too think and leave my face oily or they don't moisturize enough and leave my face dry. Origins GinZing energy boosting moisturizer is probably my favourite choice of face product for the summer. Its light-weght and oil free but it leaves my face so soft and makes my skin more radiant and glowing throughout the day. It can be used throughout the morning or at night time. What I love most about this product is the smell. Before I apply it, I usually take a good whiff of it and it makes me smile from ear to ear. It has the smell of fresh oranges with a little bit of a gin to it. AND the scent doesn't stay with you, so your not smelling like oranges all day long. It's just the perfect moisturizer for a summer day.

Have you tried any other Origin Products?! What's your favourite one? 

xxx R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS